Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:16:18 -0400
From:      Vijay Rao <vrao@micinc.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Free BSD question

Hi,

I would like to load-up my home PC with  FreeBSD and develop (some killer
apps - hopefully).
I would like to congratulate all FreeBSD-people on their amazing efforts /
talents.

I had a question on FREE BSD.

Will the Free BSD 3.1 CD provide me with following developers tools :

1. GNU Step window system
2. Window maker software
3. Netscape  browser and email
4. C++ compiler
5. Java development Kit.
6. Perl and CGI
7. Any Setup guide / online book that would help to setup a system.
8. Third party software tools and apps. (if any - I am asking for too many
freebies here! ).

Lastly, I would appreciate any help in answering my question.

Thanks!

Vijay Rao
MIC Inc.
e-Mail: vrao@micinc.com