Date:      Fri, 08 Feb 2002 01:51:20 +0900
From:      Makoto Matsushita <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: current.freebsd.org down?

will> Jordan announced recently that Qwest is upgrading the hardware
will> and that there would be intermittent problems with the server for
will> a certain period (a few days as I recall).

It would be:

> From: Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
> Subject: stable.freebsd.org AKA releng4.freebsd.org down for next 2 days
> To: hubs@freebsd.org
> Cc: stable@freebsd.org
> Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 13:35:57 -0800

> Most people don't mirror anything from this machine, but just for the
> few who do, please consider this a HEADS UP!  The machine is being
> replaced by a much beefier and faster machine, courtesy of Qwest, and
> will be back up just as soon as its new incarnation is clearly doing
> everything the old one did.

> Now when I say "down" I also don't mean actually down 24/7, and I'll
> actually endevor to keep the service mostly "up" for those two days,
> I just want you all to know that I'll feel free to reboot it or take
> it off-line at any time and without notice during that period until
> the service is transitioned.  Thanks for your patience.

But this doesn't mention about current.FreeBSD.org, and today is
Feb/07/2002.  I'm anxious about something goes wrong (machine troubles,
jkh is still busy working, or something like that).

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita