Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:27:44 +0200
From:      Thomas Bader <thomas@t-bader.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to make CTRL-ALT-DEL a halt

Hi!

When I press CTRL-ALT-DEL an my keyboard, FreeBSD makes a
reboot.  Can I change this behaviour, so that FreeBSD makes
a halt (like the command "halt" does) instead of a reboot?

On Linux, I would change /etc/inittab, but this file is only
available on SysV-Systems.

Thomas
--=20
  .-.   Thomas Bader =B7 thomasb@trash.net.remove =B7 http://www.t-bader.ch=
/  .-.
  oo|                                                                     o=
o|
 /`'\     Einen Unix-Shellaccount gibt es unter http://www.trash.net/    /`=
'\
(\_;/)       PGP Key-ID: 0x3A4B7F5D (RSA)  0x7584F5D8 (DSA/EG)          (\_=
;/)