Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:02:57 +0100
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Idea] Category for X11 themes?

Hi guys -

As I was doing the 'cleanice' port earlier today, I noticed that there's a
great deal of themes strewn all over x11 and x11-toolkits (though not many
GTK2/GNOME2 ones, but I'm working on that, watch for PRs :-)).

I was thinking: would it be opportune to create a ports category 'x11-themes'
in the ports-tree and perhaps adopt a consistent naming scheme in there for
all the millions of theme ports in the tree.  Something like kde-, gtk-, etc
prefixes?

Anyone else share this 'vision'? :-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip@paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  If you see a man approaching you with the obvious intent
  of doing you good, you should run for your life.