Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:11:21 -0300
From:      "Kevin" <kevin@freedomhosting.com>
To:        "FreebSD ISP list" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   WebMail / Admin tools.

This is basically a follow up to the previous mails,

I'm looking for some webmail software for FreeBSD, (or something that would
easily work on FreeBSD). I've tried horde/imp and had nothing but headaches.
Do any of you know of some alternatives other than the ones mentioned? I'm
looking for something that looks attractive to customers (or can be easily
made attractive), and also something that has some decent features. Any
suggestions would be great.

On another note, I'm looking for some FreeBSD software that would allow me
to add user accounts, set up virtualhosts / domains, create/edit named
zones, add hosts/domains to sendmail's relay-domains and virtusertable, etc.
Any ideas?

Regards,

Kevin Turner

Freedom Hosting Internet.