Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:24:52 -0200
From:      "Leonardo Santagostini" <lsantagostini@gmail.com>
To:        "Boris Samorodov" <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbie question

Thanks all for the response.

First of all, i installed qemu, qemu-launcher and kqemu from the pakages

IE: pkg_add -r qemu

After all was installed i've tried with qemu-launcher, but without been able
to open a file for disk selection.

Ok, i think.

i did a pkg_delete for this tree packages and make a build from the ports

All the output was fine. but the results were the same, here i will post the
error

pcleo# qemu-launcher
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0: Undefined symbol
"pthread_getschedparam"
pcleo#

Please tell me what more you need.

Thanks