Date:      Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:17:09 +0200
From:      "Alexander S. Usov" <A.S.Usov@kvi.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange panic

Hi!

I have got a pair of very strange panics today.
I didn't saw the exact panic message for the firs one, as the X was running
at the time it has halted, and all I can say about it is that it was unable
to reboot and there are no coredump.

For the second one I saw a message (approximate -- I type it in from paper)
"panic: sbflush_locked: cc 0 || mb 0xc1bfa600 || mbcnt 0", and it looks like
that as soon as it has tried to dump core it has got a second panic and
went to reboot. I am unsure if the machine was able to reboot
automatically, as I pressed a key to write down panic message. As in the
previous case there is no core, so I can't get any backtrace from it.

It all has happeden on 5.4-RELEASE-p3.

--
Best regards,
  Alexander.