Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:18:29 -0600
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
To:        Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, olli@fromme.com
Subject:   Re: tosha port causing system to reboot

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 03:28:05 +1000, Kal Torak wrote:
> I have been trying to use the tosha port to get audio data
> from a Plextor SCSI burner, and it works fine in getting
> the data and creating the files..
>
> Only after extracting the last track off a cd it causes
> the system to hang and reboot its self!
>
> I can try and get dumps and traces or what ever is needed
> to figure out whats wrong...
>
> The system is running 4.6.1-p5 and has no other problems..

We'll probably need full dmesg information, and a stack trace from any
kernel panic that is happening.  See:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html

for information on how to get a crash dump, and how to get a stack trace
from the dump.

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry