Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 07:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21746: Ports update: audio/cd2mp3  Update to cd2mp3 new release

The following reply was made to PR ports/21746; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To: jamie@jamiesdomain.org.uk
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:31:29 -0500

 On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 12:24:52PM +0100, jamie@jamiesdomain.org.uk wrote:
 > >Synopsis:       Ports update: audio/cd2mp3  Update to cd2mp3 new release
 >
 >  	Ports update: audio/cd2mp3  Update to cd2mp3 new release
 >
 > >How-To-Repeat:
 > # This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before

 Blargh.  You didn't even read my private email or the Porter's Handbook,
 specifically this part:

 http://www.freebsd.org/porters-handbook/port-upgrading.html

 which says:

 Note: Once again, please use diff(1) and not shar(1) to send updates to
 existing ports!

 GRRRRRR.  It even EMPHASIZED this part!  :-(

 --
 Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu> - Physics Computer Network wench
 The Universal Answer to All Problems - "It has something to do with physics."