Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:48:37 -0500
From:      "Matthew J . Turk" <m-turk@nwu.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   enlightenment / gkrellm

Hi there.  I've been having a *lot* of problems with enlightenment lately; for
various reasons it'll begin to suck up all of my resources (I can hear the jokes
from the WM/bb crowd already... ;-) until X crashes.

The only way I've been able to duplicate this is to run gkrellm, edit the
configuration, and then click on either 'apply' or 'ok.'  I've rebuilt E from a
clean and distclean-ed setup.

Where should I go with this?  Any more information I ought to send in?  Any
hints?

Thanks!

mjt
--
"Having said that, music is supposed to be
 in the world for celebration, ritual, and