Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:54:14 +0100
From:      Ed Schouten <ed@fxq.nl>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org, chip@2bithacker.net
Subject:   Re: Trying to setup DSR load balancing with pf route-to

--v2/QI0iRXglpx0hK

Hello,

I have the same problem as well. The route-to doesn't seem to be able to
emit packets at all. I have a setup like this:

	-----+----------+----- <- 10.0.0.0/24 - outside
	     |          |
	+----+---+  +---+----+
	| PF box |  | Router |
	+--------+  +---+----+

	----------------+----- <- 192.168.0.0/24 - inside

I'm able to reproduce this issue with this really simple pf.conf:

| pass in log on xl0 route-to (xl0 10.0.0.7) to 192.168.0.0/24

When packets from the outside to 192.168.0.0/24 arrive at the PF box,
the above rule will match the packets. `tcpdump -i pflog0 -n -e' will
match the packets, but they are not routed to the router. They just get
trashed. dup-to will also only route the packet to the default route.
This means that routing packets to a specific address is broken right
now.

Yours,
--=20
 Ed Schouten <ed@fxq.nl>