Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2019 23:05:54 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Possible issues with FreeBSD ports ML?

Over the past dy and a half there have been no posts on the ports list. The
last user-posted message was on July 29 at 23:30:51. There was a message
from portscout about 14 yours later, but nothing else. This is based on the
contents of the ML archive, not just what I have been seeing. Others of the
dozen FreeBSD lists I read have also been a bit quiet with only a very
small number of posts. postmaster@freebsd.org is aware of what I have seen
but have not been able to confirm a problem.

If this message actually got to you and you have sent a message to ports or
some other list after 16:00 UTC on July 30, please DO NOT reply to the
list, but send me a note with the ML to which the post was sent and the
time the post was sent (or your best guess) and/or postmaster@freebsd.org.
Mail log entries would be especially useful.

Perhaps nothing is wrong, but to go two days with only about a dozen
messages from several normally active lists like ports, current, stable,
and x11.

As I may be wrong and everyone who normally would post have all taken
summer vacation at the same time. If so, I do apologize for wasting your
time.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com