Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:18:59 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Wm Brian McCane <root@mccons.net>
To:        Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Soeren Schmidt <sos@spider.deepcore.dk>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.ORG>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 5.0-RUSH: -current install testers wanted!

Wow, spooky, I used to live at:

	8716 W 70th Terr
	Shawnee Mission, KS 66204

Of course, that was back in the early 70's ;).  Anyway, I might be able to
get you a copy if you want 1.  I have a spare 5.0-DP somewhere at one of
my customers in Lenexa, or I could make a newer version.  Unfortunately, I
cannot get to my broadband connection until Thursday because I am staying
with my wife at the hospital.  If noone else sends you one, I will try to
make one for you and mail it then.

- brian

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Juli Mallett wrote:

> * De: Soeren Schmidt <sos@spider.deepcore.dk> [ Data: 2002-10-22 ]
> 	[ Subjecte: Re: 5.0-RUSH: -current install testers wanted! ]
> > >
> > > I don't have a CD burner.  I have no ability to burn a CD at all.
> >
> > Where do you live ? I'm sure we can find someone with a CD burner
> > near you willing to make a copy and snailmail it to you...
>
> (Consider this a beg for anyone close enough for it to be cost
> effective to send me a 5.0-CURRENT snapshot CD, on which I can
> somehow disable the atkbdc/atkbd stuff at bootup, or which has
> them out of the kernel...)
> 	Juli Mallett
> 	11145 W 76th Terrace
> 	Shawnee, KS 66214
> 	United States
>
> Thanks for the idea :)
> juli.
> --
> Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>       | FreeBSD: The Power To Serve
> Will break world for fulltime employment. | finger jmallett@FreeBSD.org
> http://people.FreeBSD.org/~jmallett/      | Support my FreeBSD hacking!

He rides a cycle of mighty days, and \ Wm Brian and Lori McCane
represents the last great schizm among\ McCane Consulting
the gods. Evil though he obviously is, \ root@mccons.net
he is a mighty figure, this father of   \ http://freenews.maxbaud.net/
my spirit, and I respect him as the sons \ http://www.sellit-here.com/
of old did the fathers of their bodies.   \ http://recall.maxbaud.net/