Date:      Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:30:52 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   What's causing this acroread err?

	Folks,

	The Gdk-WARNING may be due to my using ctwm, but the
	LoadPlugin failure has me stumped++.  Am I going to have
	to go back to the linux-* ports of mozilla and firefox
	to get flashpugin6 (or 7) to run? and to get rid of the
	plugin error below, or is there some easy way to get
	things working?

	I've rebuilt my linux_base-8 to re-install libstd++.so.5,
	and also de/re-installed the wrapper ports and others.
	Any insights here much appreciated!

	gary

(firefox-bin:78889): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_get(): length value has
wrapped in calculation (did you pass G_MAXLONG?)
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/X11R6/lib/linux-mozilla/plugins/nphelix.so [Shared object
"libstdc++.so.5" not found, required by "nphelix.so"]

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix