Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 1996 05:11:56 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   fast ethernet hub for sale

   In order to get our various fast ethernet drivers working in full duplex
mode, I've purchased an ethernet switch. In order to pay for this I need to
sell my D-Link 12 port 100BASE-TX hub. $975. OBO. I also have 4 new D-Link
10/100Mbps cards (DEC 21140 chip based and work fine with FreeBSD) that I'd
like to sell. $80/each.
   Send me email if you're interested in any of this.

-DG

David Greenman