Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:42:50 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfg1+@pitt.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports: 3 unbuildable ports:femlab-1.1,twin-1999.12.30,xldlas-0.85

Hi guys,

I looked at this briefly cause I'm not having time or spare PC's
lately :(.

femlab can die. I've reported problems and patches to the maintainers
over some years and I never heard from them. The package is officially
dead and I have no interest in it anymore.

twin can die too. Our snapshot is outdated, but even codeweavers
abandoned that code.

xldlas can probably be saved, but I can't maintain it anymore so any
volunteer can take it.

Sorry,

    Pedro.