Date:      Sat, 07 Nov 1998 21:17:52 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>
Cc:        Licia <licia@o-o.org>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD giveaway pens (was: I Need Advice)

At 12:44 PM 11/8/98 +1030, Greg Lehey wrote:
>On Saturday,  7 November 1998 at 18:13:17 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>>> I believe the mouse pads stalled when it was mentioned Walnut Creek
>>> was going to pick up on them. Guess we are still waiting on that one?
>>
>> At this time, we do not plan on mouse pads.
>
>Any reason why not?  I still think these are the kind of advertisment
>most likely to get attention from potential users.
>
>Greg

I dunno about you, but my FreeBSD box is near my network patch panel with
no monitor, keyboard or mouse breathing on it.. I'm sure I'm not the only
one like that :-)

At the same time, my preferred pointing device is a Logitech Vista
trackball.  It's lower maint than Mice, partially because of gravity, and
partially because if the rollers are gummed, I just screw driver off the
crap off the rollers, and it's flawless again..

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998