Date:      Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:08:06 -0400
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@telenix.org>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Duplex printer advice

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

??  I had one of the original LaserJet-1's, which derived it's postscript
emulation via a plugin cartridge.  I was  Very happily surprised when I finally
switched to using ghostscript, because my print rate went up on every class of
printing, whether it be the faster text only jobs, or the unbelieveably slow
binary images.  Didn't have color back then.  Text was faster, but FAR faster
with ghostscript.  This was my personal printer, not something told to me by others.

 Remember