Date:      Fri, 08 Nov 1996 05:28:41 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Alexsandro D. F. Correia" <acorreia@marlin.com.br>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems restoring Backups !!!

I appreciate that you are having problems, but please do not "spam" as
a result of them.  People get very annoyed at this, and all you've
probably done is ensure that everyone will now ignore you completely
for having broken all reasonable rules of net etiquette.  I mean
really, sending this to the "announce" group?  What were you thinking?

Sending your question to 5 major mailing lists when a single mailing
list (questions) would have been sufficient will earn you no friends,
and if you're expecting free tech support then you'd better change
your approach since we don't encourage this behavior by supporting
people who engage in it.  If anyone helps you now, it will be
*despite* your poor manners.

						Jordan