Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:40:53 -0500
From:      "Randall Hamilton" <nitedog@silly.pikachu.org>
To:        "Cliff Sarginson" <cls@raggedclown.net>, "FreeBSD Chat" <FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

> That level being ?
> George Bush ?
> Napalming babies ?
> Bringing the world to the edge of a hideous war (see George Bush above).
> Telling other countries not to have any of those naughty weapons, while
> possessing tons of them itself.
> A country that publicly electrocutes people ?
>
> You know even in Europe we worry about fundamentalism.
> But Europeans, in general, with the exception of the British Government,
> despise America. It is so fond of itself, so sure it is right.
> Interferes at every possible opportunity. Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia,
> Panama, Grenada...CIA involvement in bringing down goverments...
>
> And how can a country, so full of intelligence, lie to itself about
> itself ?
> How can the fiasco that brought George Bush to power occur in any
> so-called civilised country ? And all the fuss about Clinton's lies
> about his sex life, so you replace a man with an idiot.

I find it ironic that most countries located in the rest of the world are so
eager to sling mud at how the US does things, all the while bragging about
how right and self rightous they are..as well as how much better thier
country is at XXX or having XXX economic factors, laws, or
leadership....when the population of the entire country rarly equals that of
one or 2 large US cities.

I guess it is OK to sling mud about leadership, war, and economics, when
your country does not have the manpower, population, or economy to do any of
them.

fancy that.

--nitedog