Date:      Tue, 13 May 2014 08:49:56 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Heads-up: massive MFC from 11->10-stable for (mostly) ARM stuff

This is just an fyi that I'm going to spend the new few days doing a
massive merge of ARM-related work from -current to 10-stable.  This is
merging pretty much all the ARM development that has happened since the
end of November, so that at the end of it we'll have SMP and hardware
floating point and all the bugfixes we've done recently for ARM in 10.
All in all I've identified about 450 changesets to merge.

In some cases this will touch things outside of sys/arm, mostly powerpc
and mips stuff as some FDT/OFW changes come along for the ride.  I'm
going to do my best to not have any checkins that cause even temporary
build breakage, but... you know... it's going to happen.  If you run
into breakage and it isn't fixed within a few minutes, feel free to let
me know and I'll get right on it.

-- Ian