Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 10:53:32 +0000
From:      Mike Zanker <A.M.Zanker@open.ac.uk>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New console driver

I cvsup'd current last night (23:00 GMT, 11/01/99) and made the necessary
changes to my kernel config (I'm using sc0). The only oddity that I've
noticed following a make world/kernel is that stty erase is now undefined.
Anyone know why?

Thanks,

Mike
--
Mike Zanker, Academic Computing Service, The Open University, UK
Tel: +44 1908 652726, Fax: +44 1908 652193

Views expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect University opinion.