Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:17:36 -0600
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        Tom Grove <freebsd@voidmain.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail Weirdness on 6.2 (Duplicate Emails)

This may be from badly formed headers.  This occurs most often in
SPAM.  You can change the logging on your sendmail and see if the
conversations actually complete.  I would bet they are not completing,
instead erroring out, so the messages get resent.  The usual fix is to
clear the mail out of the hot mail or similar accounts.

         -Derek