Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:09:47 +0400
From:      Dmitry <bsd@comita.spb.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with freebsd-update

Hello freebsd-questions,

  I need to update mpd4 binary package via freebsd-update. After
  installing FreeBSD 6.2 RELEASE I have mpd4-4.0b4.

  Settings in /etc/freebsd-update.conf:
  Components src world kernel

  After running commands freebsd-update fetch, then freebsd-update
  install I still have the same mpd4-4.0b4 version.

  I saw in http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=mpd&stype=all
  that the last version is mpd-4.1 ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-6-stable/All/mpd-4.1.tbz

  How can I upgrade to the last packages versions with freebsd-update?