Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 06:50:35 +0100
From:      "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Terry Lambert" <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Chat" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why no Indians and Arabs?

Greg writes:

> Certainly my intention was not to discriminate;
> quite the contrary.  I would find it sad if
> obvious differences can't be discussed.

They can be discussed, but to what end?  Nationality, ethnic background,
gender, race, and religion are all completely irrelevant to software
engineering, except in the extremely narrow contexts Terry has described,
and then only for nationality or geographic location.  I've never seen any
variable of software coding that correlates with any of these
characteristics.