Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 21:36:49 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fxtv 0.41

Hi,

Amancio Hasty:
 |Because most of us hold full time positions or get extremely busy with
 |other projects , I suggest that we pair up on projects .

     Given that we're all pretty busy on the side, pairing up might not
really help that much.  Too hard to plan for someone to be "in"
so-to-speak.  If most folks' schedule's been like mine's been this past
month (near zippo free time), hacking time is anything but plannable.  I
imagine that's typical--we're talkin' left-overs after higher priorities
(many of which weren't planned way in advance) take their bite out of our
schedules.

     Might be good to just keep the communication lines wide-open
(problems, questions, ideas), and let whoever happens to develop the time
dig-in to what sounds interesting.  (Speaking of which, I need to catch up
on my multimedia mail folder tomorrow -- been off in the cave when I've had
time :-)

     BTW, thanks for the clipping support.  Haven't had a chance to take a
hard look yet, but hope to find time to support it in the app sometime
before the leaves change. 8)

Gotta go for tonight.

Randall