Date:      Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:11:04 +0000
From:      Vince <jhary@unsane.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic with usb serial

Hi all,
	Is it expected that removing a usb serial adapter while you have a
connection (eg tip) using it will panic a -stable system? I know it is
expected if you remove a mounted umass device so wanted to see if its
known behavior for serial before I file a pr. (adapter is <FTDI usb
serial converter, class 0/0, rev 1.10/4.00, addr 3>)
-stable version as of the 25th march, (may have existed before but the
first time I forgot to close tip before removing the device was on this
version.)

cheer,
Vince