Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:18:52 -0700
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Configuration profiles

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Warner Losh was heard blurting out:

> In message <xzpd7jxdi5d.fsf@flood.ping.uio.no> Dag-Erling Smorgrav writes:
> : Is there any ongoing work to support multiple configuration profiles,
> : e.g. for laptops that move around and connect to different networks?
> : I've done some work in that area over the past week or two and would
> : like to get in touch with anyone who has ideas or opinions on that
> : matter.
>
> I started out doing this, but then found it was easier to setup DHCP
> servers at home.  The only snag is creating or breaking a link so that
> socks5 is used or not used...

If you look back in the mailing list recently I posted for a request
similiar to yours. I recieved an email from Adam Laurie
<adam@algroup.co.uk> about his script. If it is alright with him I will
send you a copy..

The only mod I made is adding:
	pccardc power 0 0

(hopefully in the right place)

I like it, and am very thinkful to Adam for it.

TIA
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()