Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:26:17 -0600
From:      Laurence Sanford <lauasanf@bellsouth.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    CPU_FASTER_5X86_FPU

On some advice, I started looking through LINT. For optimizing,
I was thinking of removing things, not adding them, but I ran
across  CPU_FASTER_5X86_FPU, and was wondering what the
advantages and disadvantages of enabling this option might be.
If I've got a dual P233, is this going to help me? It looks
like it should, but there are sometimes side effects to these
things. Is this such a case?

Drew Sanford