Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 18:58:30 +1000
From:      BSD Freak <bsd-freak@mbox.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ipf with 0/32 doesn't work

Well I come to seek the wisdom of the list again....

I am running ipf/ipnat on a 4.5-RELEASE system, all works well except
the following. I use 0/32 in ipnat to tell it to use whatever the
currently (DHCP assigned) ip address is on the specified interface (we
have a DHCP assigned address for our external interface). This works
fine with ipnat rules but does not work with ipf rules. I have also
tried fxp1/32 and 0.0.0.0/32 and no go with either of these on ipf.

Is this sytanx not supported with ipf?