Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:03:50 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MSNBC: The Net's stealth operating system

On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 06:56:12PM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

> On 22-Jul-99 Bill Swingle wrote:
> [stuff deleted about def con]
>
> > Just thought I'd share. :)
> >
> > -Bill
>
> Where those the "FreeBSD: Seperating the Men from the Boys" t-shirts I heard
> about?

Yep. :)

> Any chance of getting those on the FreeBSD Mall so the rest of us poor
> folk can at least buy them?

Nope. They were a limited edition DefCon only item. We might rework the
art and do another tshirt with the Daemonatrix on it if the demand
warrents it.

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers" Pablo Picasso