Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:58:41 +0100
From:      Enriko Groen <enriko.groen@netivity.nl>
To:        "'bv@wjv.com'" <bv@wjv.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Virus Checkers for Sendmail on FreeBSD

There is avpcheck which interacts with a Kaspersky or DrWeb virusscanning
daemon.
I'm looking into that at this moment.

Amavis works the same why avpcheck, but interacts with other scanners.

There are also some ready built checkers like GeCAD's RAV (rav.ro) or
Sophos.

Links:

www.kaspersky.com
www.rav.ro
www.amavis.org
www.sophos.com (?)

And do query's on DrWeb and avpcheck, I have no direct link ATM.
--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager