Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 1996 12:33:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marxx <marxx@saturn.superlink.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   iij-ppp dropping route

	For the last week or two, iij-ppp (or something I'm not aware of)
has been dropping route about every 2 minutes on my system, I have to
constantly "add 0 0 <gateway>" from within iij-ppp. I've tried suping the
lastest iij-ppp and routed, but still nothing. My machine has been down
for the last 2 weeks, so I have no idea what traffic has been going
through freebsd-current, I don't know if other people have been having
this problem. Does anyone have any idea what's going on and how I can fix
it?

_M