Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:35:51 -0700
From:      Bill Huey (Hui) <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
To:        Mike Barcroft <mike@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        suken woo <wsk@mail.gddsn.org.cn>, glewis@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-java@freebsd.org, "Bill Huey (Hui)" <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Subject:   Re: hotspot 1.3.1 not such ansi.h file error

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 12:02:46PM -0400, Mike Barcroft wrote:
> AFAICT the <machine/ansi.h> include here is bogus.  Removing it should
> fix this.

It's a problem known by me, but I haven't committed a fix just yet to
our CVS. Working on signal/sigsetjmp stuff here right now.

Eventually a new patch set should be released so that folks can closely
track the compilation/header changes in the most recent -current with
having to dork around with header files, etc...

bill