Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:06:43 -0500
From:      "Tamir Halperin" <tamir@brobus.net>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: OpenSSL obstacle to PostgreSQL Installation

I did do a custom kernel only it wasn't me and the person that did this =
for me is no longer available to refer the question to.

I remember clearly that he was interested in shrinking down the size of =
the kernel for the sake of saving memory but I don't remember the =
details of how he achieved this.

What are some typical things to look for and where when trying to hunt =
down a config file for a custom kernel.

http://www.mired.org/consulting.html
Independent WWW/Perforce/FreeBSD/Unix consultant, email for more =
information.