Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:00:09 +0100
From:      Richard Jones <freebsd-questions@jonze.com>
To:        James Long <james_mapson@umpquanet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq ML370 and FreeBSD-5.1

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 01:55:06PM -0700, James Long wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 10:45:04AM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> >
> > Is there anything else I can try?
>
> You could try posting to the correct mailing list for FreeBSD-CURRENT.

But I'm not running CURRENT, and have no idea if this is a Compaq issue
or a kernel issue. So I wrote to questions@ to find out where better to
place the question. And then I found an open pr, and posted the id to
the list answering many people who'd emailed me privately with the same
problem.

;-P

--
Richard Jones