Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:22:23 -0400
From:      Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
To:        'Mark Ovens' <marko@uk.radan.com>, Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
Cc:        "Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Boot FreeBSD 3.x from NT boot loader

	I was looking for information of which file generated by compiling
the code under /usr/src/sys/boot/i386 represented the boot blocks.  The
instructions I found on the web page said to use one of the files generated
from compiling the source in /usr/src/sys/i386/boot/biosboot.  Specifically
using the file called boot.nohdr, the 2.2.x boot blocks.  Your method,
however, would work just as well.
	Although I was hoping for something using the cp command instead of
the dd command, for novice users.  cp seems to have less potential for
damage than dd.
	Thanks again.  I'll use your method and continue investigating.

Rick Siple
ricksiple@mpainc.com