Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2000 13:49:07 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gshapiro@gshapiro.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipf vs IPv6

>>>>> On Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:52:58 -0700 (PDT)
>>>>> gshapiro@gshapiro.net (Gregory Neil Shapiro) said:

gshapiro> I see that if ipfstat were compiled with USE_INET6, it might work.  This
gshapiro> leads to the question, has the ipfilter code been compiled without IPv6
gshapiro> support on purpose (i.e., it doesn't work under FreeBSD yet so enabling it
gshapiro> would cause problems) or would it be safe to turn on?  Does the ipf kernel
gshapiro> support include IPv6 (assuming the kernel has it)?

5-CURRENT seems to have ipfilter hook in sys/netinet6.  I have no idea
if it works.  Is someone tried it?
These hooks are not MFC'd to 4.1-STABLE, yet.

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO @ Business Solution System Development Div., Hitachi Ltd.
E-Mail: ume@bisd.hitachi.co.jp ume@mahoroba.org  ume@FreeBSD.org