Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:23:54 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        assar@freebsd.org
Cc:        Renaud Waldura <renaud@waldura.com>, marcel@freebsd.org, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: q3ded 1.17: linux_socketcall returns errno -11

assar@freebsd.org wrote:

> >  51543 q3ded    CALL  linux_socketcall(0xc,0xbfbfb9e8)
> >  51543 q3ded    RET   linux_socketcall -1 errno 11 Resource deadlock avoided
>
> Note first that the translation of errno 11 is wrong, on Linux errno
> 11 is EAGAIN.
>
> (marcel: should we add a table of Linux error codes to linux_kdump? )

Probably. I've been playing with the thought of adding support for our
different emulators to the native kdump.

> Could you try the following patch and tell us how it goes?  I'm afraid
> it's against -current.  If it doesn't apply with small amounts of
> force to -stable, bug me and I can redo it.  Marcel: does this look ok?

Modulo some style nits, yes.

Style nits:
o  include linux_socket before linux_util (sorting)
o  Use tabs after #define

Make sure it at least builds ok on Alpha (do a cross-build if you don't
have an Alpha).

Other than that, feel free to check it in...

--
Marcel Moolenaar
  mail: marcel@cup.hp.com / marcel@FreeBSD.org