Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:20:45 -0600
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Labeling a backward-compatible Zip disk?

--nextPart1424037.e0NpkxBLEx

Out of idle curiosity, I dug out my old box of Zip disks (mainly consisting=
 of=20
backups of an Amiga computer I sold many years ago).  The FreeBSD docs have=
=20
an excellent howto for making UFS-formatted disks, but I'd really like to=20
format a disk that's basically identical to how it would have originally=20
shipped.  The biggest problem is that I have no idea what partitioning sche=
me=20
the OEM-formatted disks used.  Any ideas?  Also, should I use any particula=
r=20
newfs options?

OK, this isn't the most pressing issue in the world.  I'm just wanting to=20
re-visit the height of 1996's technology.
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser