Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:32:34 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9as_Berg?= <andy-freebsd@maniacs.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mod_perl2 problems

Hello again,

Just tried the combination on a FreeBSD 6.0 system and encountered the
exact same problem. apache-2.0.55_4 and mod_perl2-2.0.2,3 are not
compatible. After coming to this conclusion, I switched apache version
to apache-2.2.0_7 which loads mod_perl2 fine. If it works properly or
not I do not know though.

regards,
Andy