Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:10:43 +0200
From:      Kyrre Nygard <kyrreny@broadpark.no>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Text files going double lined

Hello,

Does anybody know why text files sometime go double lined?
That is, there somehow getting one empty line in between every line.

I work with a lot of people across many platforms and I find it very annoying
when large pieces of code or language gets doubled up like that.

Would anyone happen to know how to then:

1) Reduce all empty single lines to no lines
2) Reduce all empty double lines to a single line

To restore things?

Thanks,
Kyrre