Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:50:21 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-vuxml@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: database tables for VuXML

On 22 Aug 2004 at 14:29, Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:

> [Added freebsd-vuxml@]
>
> On Sat, Aug 21, 2004 at 07:11:21PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'm in the early stage of incorporating VuXML information into
> > FreshPorts.
>
> Alright!  That'll be cool.

A thought which came to me overnight: does anyone have suggestions as
to how existing FreshPorts pages should be modified to include VuXML
messages?  Please feel free to take an existing FreshPorts page, do a
file-save-as, and alter the HTML to suit.  Then give us the URL where
we can find your version.

My idea: Take http://www.freshports.org/sysutils/bacula/ as an
example.  I think adding a special icon to the left hand colum under
Commit History.  Alternatives welcome.

I've not had time to read the replies to my original message yet.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/