Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:20:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      kannan varadhan <kva3_outbound_only@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        phaedrus@alltel.net
Subject:   Re: Opera freezes on startup

>> On Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:05:40 -0600, Dave Cantrell <phaedrus@alltel.net> said:

drc> I e-mailed the maintainer this morning informing him of (my/the)
drc> continuing problem.  I understand that he cannot reproduce the
drc> problem, so any help we (those of us with the problem) can give him
drc> might help.

If it helps, here's a data point...I updated my ports collection, and
brought over opera (-B1)  Things are much better than TP3, but here's
a site that is giving me continual trauma:

	     https://www.usaa.com/

Thanks,

Kannan