Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2019 02:07:39 -0800
From:      Sharon Allen <sharonallen@converthink.com>
To:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   rank to Top to grab more Profit from your freebsd.org

Dear Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not
getting enough organic & social media traffic for your website freebsd.org.
Take a break from your busy schedule and give attention towards search
engine traffic. Do you think to start a fresh and better internet campaign?

We found some major issues you have to focus-

=E2=80=A2 Low online presence for many competitive key phrases

=E2=80=A2 Stumpy image optimization

=E2=80=A2 Deprived website content

=E2=80=A2 Inappropriate social media campaign

If you want to do *Social media campaign(Face book,Twitter) at free cost
for your website*,revert me back ASAP.

After receiving your response we will provide a detailed Scope of Work
outlining specific activity to be done and fees for your review.

Please let me know if you need more information. Also, if this is not the
right address then could you please forward this to the respective decision
maker?

Kind Regards

Sharon Allen

Sr Web Analyst

Note:- If you are interested then I will send more details on our =E2=80=9C=
company
profile, what we do, client reference, price list, result expectation" on
further communication.