Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 1997 22:45:36 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        RGireyev@bellind.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Doug White wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Mar 1997 RGireyev@bellind.com wrote:
--SNIP--

> > What I meant in my posting is a complete archive.
> > For instance if I knew that a certain discussion
> > took place on hackers, I want to be able to go to
> > hackers archive select the year and month and look
> > through all the postings for that month, listed by
> > thread or subject etc etc .. I've found one site that
> > has something similar to what I am looking for.
--SNIP--

> Ah, I see.  Yeah, the search engine is good when looking for little bits,
> not horribly extended threads.  I don't know of any that archive like
> this.

I'm HOPE (cross your fingers) to have a small 486 box on a T1 within a
week.  On this poor thing I'm going do this this kind of archive of
both FreeBSDs' and PostgreSQLs' groups.  I'll post when it is on
the air (may not have all archives up yet but...).

Gary

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF) |    I speak only for myself and "maybe" my company
gclarkii@GBData.COM     |          Member of the FreeBSD Doc Team