Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2016 12:50:57 +0200
From:      Mihai Carabas <mihai.carabas@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [GSoC-Proposal] Porting bhyve on an ARMv8 platform

Hi everyone,

Unfortunatelly I have to officially retreat my proposal from GSoC due
to the fact that I participated three times in the past and they added
a new rule this year (you are not allowed to participate as a student
if you have been in the program three times already), so I'm not
eligible.

I apologize to the FreeBSD organization members that manage the GSoC
program because I didn't read carefully this year's rules.

Thank you,
Mihai Carabas