Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:32:22 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jose Marques <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Twin Rear Slot Universal PCI to PCMCIA Adapter

Can anybody advise me if the following is likely to work with FreeBSD 4.5?
I'm looking to put some PC Card slots into a desktop machine.  I'll be
using two 16-bit PCMCIA cards (an Adaptec 1460B SCSI adapter and an
Orinoco Gold card).

-8<- cut here ----
Twin Rear Slot Universal PCI to PCMCIA Adapter

[Snip]
* Uses industry standard Texas Instruments 1420 controller chip, proven on
all classes of processor, chipset and motherboard manufacturer.  Yenta
compliant, PCI2.2 compliant, PC99 compliant.  Supports sleep and suspend
modes.  Intel 82365 compatible register set
-8<- cut here ----

The TI 1420 controller is listed in the pcic(4) man page but I just
thought I'd check if anybody had any concrete experience.

Many thanks.

--
Jose Marques