Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 04:53:39 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte+freebsd-net@trollkarl.net>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pc anywhere & natd

this is a common problem there are some registry keys that are outlined
on the symantec website. These keys will allow you to force a TCP only
connection as opposed to a UDP ( I usually heavily restrict UDP based
services ).

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/pca.nsf/9f19833cbd7241aa85256758005492c7/223ca40cc3042cd1882565d8000eb89b?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=2#_Section2

covers the various registry keys.

Quoting mikel (mikel@ocsinternet.com)
On Subject: Re: pc anywhere & natd
Date: Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 12:27:10PM -0500

Email: skafte@trollkarl.net                               ICQ: 93234105
#575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a
whole lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the
simplest thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.
(Janet Morris)