Date:      Mon, 12 May 2014 16:16:49 +0200
From:      jaileDemon <jailedemon@googlemail.com>
To:        chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Chromium 34.0.1847.132 Segmentation fault

Hello,

since I've updated Chromium to 34.0.1847.132, the program won't run
anymore: Segmentation fault (core dumped). I run FreeBSD 9.3-PRERELEASE
on amd64. Chromium has been compiled by gcc.

I've rebuilt Chromium and all dependencies, but that did not help.
Compiling with gcc version 4.7.4 instead of 4.7.3 did not help, too.
Removing .pki and .config/chromium in my home directory did not help either.

It seems to me that Chromium is broken on FreeBSD 9.3-PRERELEASE / amd64.

Thank you very much for maintaining Chromium on FreeBSD!

Best Regards,

Daniel